DIGITAL MEDIA - CONTENT WRITER
Alexandra Kraska is a content writer for South Coast Behavioral Health. She is an experienced writer with a passion for creating engaging content that drives results. Whether it's website copy, newsletter articles, or blog posts, she has the expertise to create quality content that resonates with target audiences. Alexandra supports South Coast's mission through the creation of compassionate and informative content for the unique individuals who turn to South Coast's blog for resources on addiction, prevention, recovery, and support. Throughout the writing process, she conducts meticulous research to ensure that our readers always get the most up-to-date, accurate information. Throughout her experience in copywriting and content marketing, Alexandra Kraska strives to create content that both educates and motivates audiences.
- Does Outpatient Rehab Work?
- Relapse Risk Factors, Stages, and Next Steps
- How to Overcome Negative Thoughts in Recovery
- Most Common Non-Drug Addictions
- How to Overcome Shame and Guilt in Recovery
- Building Emotional Intelligence In Recovery
- 7 Ways to Make Pain Work for You in Recovery
- How to End the Cycle of Addiction in Your Family
- How to Take Care of Yourself During the Covid-19 Pandemic